(FOR 12 TO 22 PEOPLE)
Please contact us for specific booking requests, according to the season and number of guests.
- weekendprice: €75 p.p. for the weekend (minimumprice is for 14 persons), 30 € for an extra night
- 45 € p.p. for a one-night stay
- early checkin from morning on: 175 € - late checkout (after 14h): 100 €
- holidays and public holiday-days +10%
- children up to the age of 2, sleeping in a childcrib, are free
- pets pay 12 euro a day (10 euro during midweeks and weeks)
- breakfast 12 euro p.p.
- lunch 12 euro p.p.
- bedlinen (all beds are made up at arrival!)
- toiletpaper and dishwashertablets
- gas for the barbecue
- a portion of wood for a campfire
- wireless internet access in all places, soundbar, beamer
- 3 childbeds, 3 highchairs, a childbath
- use of washing machine, dryer, ironing
- final cleaning €180
- consumed gas and electricity (€0.31 per kWh of electric power and €2.5 per m3 gas) - the energycost are approximately €12 for a weekend in summertime, €50 for a weekend in wintertime
- security deposit of €400 (refundable after leaving the place as you found it)
- bathlinen can be rented for €5 a person
- use of the sauna 75€ incl. wood
- your pet is welcome (the backgarden is totally fenced) for €12 a night
- additional cribs are available for free upon request
- various kitchen utensils for young and old chefs (Boretti hob with 6 gas burners and 90 cm-oven)
- Indoor and outdoor toys, more than 100 dvds, table tennis, petanquelane, sandpit, hammock, 2 tandems, vickingkubb...
- remote-controlled openfire place in a cosy living room - campfireplace - huge garden with several terraces and lounges
- conference equipment (beamer, soundbar; flipcharts available, procesconsulting)
- organisation of teambuilding and/or workshops (www.itineris-advies.be)
- catering available on request (with our without service)
- babysitting or childrens animation on request
- possibility to rent bikes for 10 euro a day (20 euro for electrical bikes)
- cancellation less then 2 months before actual arrival cost 400 euro (the amount of the caution), unless this amount is higher then half the price of the rent
- when you cancel your booking less then a month before actual arrival, half the price of your stay is charged
- cancellation less then a week before arrival are equal to a no show and are fully charged
If you have to cancellate due to demonstrable force majeure, these rules are equally applied, but when a new booking is made directly, a discount can be granted depending on the bookingperiod, the amount of persons and the circumstances. We thank you for your understanding because a house for 22 people is not often booked last minute and chances we can rebook are almost nonexistant.