How do we deal with your personal data?
- The processing of your personal data is limited to the data absolutely necessary for the purpose for which it is processed.
- When needed, we ask your explicit consent for the processing of your data.
- We have taken the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure the security of your data.
- We do not provide personal data to third parties, unless needed for the purposes for which the data is provided.
- We emphasize your rights with regard to your personal data and respect these rights.
Processing of personal data
When subscribing to our newsletter, using our services or taking part in an activity organized by us, we ask for your personal details. This information is only used in order to be able to perform our core activities. Personal data is kept safe on secure computers, therefore ensuring the safety of the data. Notes are kept in folders, inaccessible for third parties.
When you send us a message through email or any other channel, it is possible these messages are saved. When relevant for the situation, we could ask for your personal details. This allows us to efficiently process and quickly answer your queries and requests.
The data is kept on secure computers.
At the bottom of every newsletter, you can find a link to update your personal details or to unsubscribe. Should you want to modify your personal data or have yourself removed from our files, you can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- to be able to participate in activities organized by Itineris, in the implementation of a mutual agreement (counsel, project, training, career guidance, rent of our meetingrooms or holiday-home…)
- to send newsletters if you have given your permission
For the above-mentioned purposes, we can ask, store and process the following data:
- personal identity data: name, surname, (billing-)address/domicile, telephone number, email address, organization, VAT-number
- for career guidance, we also record your age and level of education in order to proceed in a well-targeted, goal-oriented way
The personal data you share with us could be provided to third parties when necessary for the abovementioned purposes.
As such, we make use of a third party:
- for the provisioning of our web environment (webhosting via Webflux)
- for the distribution of our newsletters (MailChimp)
- for being able to use carreercoaching cheques (VDAB)
With these third parties (processors), we of course make the necessary arrangements to ensure the security of your personal data. We never pass on your personal data to third parties with whom we have not entered into a processor agreement.
We can also pass on your personal data to third parties if you authorize us to do so. At all times you have the right to withdraw this authorization.
Itineris does not keep personal data for longer than necessary for the purpose for which it is provided and/or is required based on legislation.
Security of personal data
We have taken the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure the security of your personal data against unauthorized processing.
Rights of data subjects
At all times we offer the possibility for you to inspect, modify or remove the personal data you have provided to Itineris. For this you can contact us at email@example.com
Questions and feedback
If you have questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org